Along with the rise of smartphones, pop-up stores are getting more common each day. After Tesco started their QR Code store in 2009, many successful examples followed soon. Although market acceptance for smartphone and mobile internet access differs from country to country. Check out our compilation of the greatest 2012 mobile pop up stores from around the world. Let us know if you have an other best practice or great example and we’ll add it to our ever-growing list.
In our video you can see a top 10 of pop-up store examples around the world. These virtual stores include:
- Tesco Homeplus – Seoul, Korea
- Jetshop – Stockholm, Sweden
- Well.ca – Toronto, Canada
- Aliqua – Berlin, Germany
- Western Australian Newspaper – Perth, Australia
- Snap2Get – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Sorli Virtual – Barcelona, Spain
- Disco – Buenos Aires, Argentina
- eBay – London, United Kingdom
- Peapod – Philadelphia, USA
Watch the video now and get inspired! Start your own QR Code store?